- User must log in to their respective email account.
- Open the meeting invite email.
3. User must click the Join Microsoft Teams Meeting link
4. Users may join the meeting through a web browser or Microsoft Teams application (if Microsoft Teams was
installed). Click on the Join on the web instead.
Note: on this example, we will choose ”Join on the web instead”
5. The browser will ask the user to allow the use of Microphone and Camera. Click on Allow.
6. After clicking the Allow button, the user must enter his/her name and click Join now
Note: Advise the user to turn off the camera if you only wanted an audio call.
7. After clicking Join now, the meeting will start.
External user initiated the call Organizer initiated the call